Here are some of our favorite features of our hot tubs minimizing the environmental footprint:
- The Hot Spring Highlife™ collection offers 100% No-Bypass filtration (the water is filtered 100% of the time!) plus the advanced 3D filtering technology of the exclusive Tri-X® filters. The water in your Hot Spring spa stays cleaner, longer! You won’t have to change your water as much, saving otherwise wasted water!
- The Salt Water Sanitizing system generates the exact amount of sanitizers your hot tub requires automatically, again helping your water to last longer!
- All of our covers come with a custom-fit hot tub cover that has a high R-value and a dense foam core. This forms a tight seal with your hot tub, keeping the warmth inside!
- All of our hot tub models have been certified to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. California sets the standard for energy-efficiency , so you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live!
- Our hot tubs have continuous circulation pumps that draw less energy than a 40 watt lightbult! The circ pump helps reduces heater usage, because more than 80% of the energy used by the pump is transferred into the water as “heat!”
- We ship all of our hot tubs from the factory in California to our warehouse in Pennsylvania by rail, reducing fuel consumption & burning much cleaning fuel!