You bought your hot tub to relax, right? Have you ever considered that your hot tub might also be a great place for a work out!? It is!
Here are a few reasons why you should exercise in a hot tub
- The Warmth & buoyancy of hot tub water make it a safe ideal environment for relieving pain & stiffness in your muscles & joints, even pain from arthritis!*
- When you immerse yourself in warm water, your body temperature rises, increasing circulation in and dilating your blood vessels
- As compared to running or other traditional exercises, exercising in a hot tub is a very gentle way to work your joints & muscles
- Water can act as resistance to help build muscle strength.
- And the part we like best- a hot tub gives you a massage, helping you to relax tight muscles!
There are so many Health Benefits of Hot Tubs. We love the relaxing part about hot tubs, but why not consider incorporating your hot tub in your exercise routine?
Check out the Hot Tubs available at Spring Dance Hot Tubs!
*According to the Arthritis Foundation